Friday, June 22, 2012

IT'S REALLLLLLLY HOT IN OTTAWA!


I'M IN OTTAWA!!!!

Ottawa is the capital of Canada.

Hey guys I call this Big Mini Ben.  It's the Peace Tower on Parliament Hill. It was big and grandiose and we got to go up inside it. It was really hot and full of marble. We got to see giant bells in the tower on the way up. 





The view from Mini Big Ben. It's the Ottawa River, the Parliament Building library and Quebec on the left. The library was overrated. I thought it was just a giant dome with a lot of books in it. There is a book worth $14 million dollars in it though.


Really tasty ribs!!!! They're having Rib Fest till monday. People were serving ribs all down the street. 



After this we went to a museum and my heels started hurting and I was totally bored. The best thing was giant whale blubber and a display of an old codfish processing table.

I'm really tired because it's so hot here so I will write more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Big Sis Says (aka Auntie Suzie): Whale Blubber? PMO's Cavalcade! Mini Big Ben?! Sounds like you had a great awesome superduper time today! It's just a wee bit too hot here too - that's why I can't type out much sense -- but those ribs sure looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete