Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tubing!

Hello. Today we went back to the carnival and changed hotels. At the carnival me and Mom went sledding with tubes and Mom laughed her butt off! and I went on the ice slide, it's good going down but it's ridiculous walking back up. The Chateau Frontenac is so cool. We went to a tunnel in the fortifications that even my cleets (made of metal) coudn't stay on the ice. I slid about 4 feet, it had a lot of ice. We also found the ice castle which was a big disappointment because we didn't get to do anything there was nothing to do in there so it was boring.

While exploring the city for the umpteenth time we were looking for a fake dagger for me we went to a medieval shop that had a lot of swordss and letter openers and I found a dagger that is pretty cool because it was from a medieval shop! and it's used for roleplaying. I can find my way around Old Quebec better than Mom can ha ha.


video!!!



Morgan

3 comments:

  1. Love the video!!! That is something my girls would totally love! Morgan, I love your updates on the blog - can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Morgan!! I'm impressed with your impressions :o) This is one History trip you will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann-Marie, Trevor & DanielFebruary 9, 2011 at 5:14 PM

    Next time you come out to see Hannah & Mollie, come in the winter time and we'll all go tubing on the mountain.

    ReplyDelete