Friday, February 4, 2011

Quebec Premier Jour

It was really early when we got on the plane at 6am we slept like rocks for most of the flight. Flying over Quebec was so cool it was like gliding on the clouds. When we got off we went to this awesome hotel that has great rooms and it's got a really big tv. Then we started to the carnivale that was so cool it really is the biggest in the world. I played human sized foosball and I was strapped to a big pole with other people to kick a ball. I didn't say much because I don't know French. Then on to the ferriswheel it was really high. The tubing that was very cool I swallowed snow it was so fast. Then the fireworks it was awesome with the music! fin.

1 comment:

  1. Great stories Morgan. You'll be having a great learning adventure in Quebec. I'm looking forward to more of your own stories.

    Gram

    ReplyDelete